- Installation -
The installation will move the Ploticus Program Files to
/usr/local/ploticus/bin. This directory is required if you want to use .png
format for your graphics.
The examples will be extracted in your current working directory !HPCWD.
The recommended user is MANAGER.SYS.
If you have also downloaded the scopplot.tar.Z archive see Practice No 8 for the installation procedure.
- Download the compressed tar file to your home-directory on your HP e3000 in
- Invoke the Posix shell (SH.HPBIN.SYS).
- Extract the files using
tar xvzfop plot_mpe_v.vv.tar.Z
- Check the security. If not correct:
chmod -R 755 /usr/local/ploticus
- Check the files' ownership. If not correct:
chown -R MANAGER.SYS:SYS /usr/local/ploticus (or adequate).
- Check the result using
ls -als /usr/local/ploticus/bin/* (or adequate).
- Extract the examples using
tar xvfzop plot_mpe_cmd.tar.Z
- READY! You may leave the shell now.
- See the example files and adopt to your needs. Especially remove any
e.g. ALTSEC PLOTX;DELACD
and/or copy/move the files appropriate.
In this version, all commandfiles assume that the Ploticus scripts are kept in
the current working directory!
Now you want to use these files. See the explanation of
the commandfile first.
Later on you will use the examples given under
last changed: 30.04.2003
© 2003 Andreas Schmidt